Translations for education and business training
- HR manuals
- international meeting minutes
- course descriptions for bilingual school
- lesson plans for early years
I can translate
- course descriptions
- newsletters and reports
- market research questionnaires
- market research reports
- meeting minutes
- training manuals
- research papers
- conference papers and PowerPoints
Material for publication
- books, booklets and leaflets
- book proposals
- e-learning materials
- marketing materials
- other learning materials
Read about my experience in cookbook translation.
I’m also interested in children’s literature and for my BA dissertation I discussed the translation of whimsical language in Roald Dahl’s books.
Why hire me?
- MA Translation (Distinction)
- Teaching qualifications: PGCE PCET, CAP and QTS
- Twenty years experience in education:
- an acute awareness of readers’ and learners’ needs
- Recent experience as a learner in:
- language classes
- business training
- academic courses
- Regular attendee at conferences. As an experienced teacher, I’m highly sensitive to what helps and what doesn’t when presenting a topic.